Thursday, July 13, 2006

Less than 3 days to go

It's late on Wednesday and I leave for Ottawa on Saturday aka less than 3 days from now. Starting to panic a little bit. So actually started packing and realized I want to/have to bring some random things. Current packing list includes quick dry underpants and 'unholey socks' (thanks to my amazing friends), a number of ridiculous photos that people will be horrified to learn that strangers will be seeing, a picture of a heron I saw at the beach today (Canadian wildlife!!), a mosquito net (makes me feel like I'm going somewhere exotic), a Swahili phrasebook and an Italian one too (I'm optimistic about the proposal to the EU), the largest bottle of Costco brand tylenol I've ever seen, Foucault's the Order of Things, what Brett calls my safari hat, a 2kg jar of peanut butter and a purse I bought from a table when the former PM of Afghanistan came to speak last semester. Am I losing my mind? Perhaps!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin, I hope Leg 1 has gone smoothly thus far!

By the way, I can't believe you were planning to take Order of Things. Oh man, that's awesome.

July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home