Sunday, October 15, 2006

Global Socializing

So Jess' party was huge - like 100 people over the evening. Glad I didn't have to help clean up this morning. Super fun times and I actually felt like I belonged here as I knew a number of the people there. It was pretty ridiculous - some drama, mainly with a couple of overly drunk people (Angie from our nature club spent most of the night passed out on jess' bed and a couple guys were having difficulties standing...) and people taking food from the fridge and stealing alcohol etc hence the lack of photos - my purse with camera was locked in jess' room but the global reach of the party was amazing:
Ok from Africa there were Ugandans, Kenyans, Ethiopians and I think a Somali.
From the Americas there were tons of Canadians and a couple Americans.
From Europe there were Brits, Germans, Irish, Dutch, Belgians, and French. Might have been some Italians too....
From Asia we had Indians, Chinese and Japanese.
It was like the UN in a house with a bunch of alcohol and music....
good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home