Saturday, February 03, 2007

Brief update

Finally I can get back into blogger. I've been trying to log in for almost a week now that i have internet again. The only problem is the entry that I typed up to post here with lots of details is gone because my laptop is in Kampala and I am in Gulu - stupid technology, turns its self off and won't turn back on. Anyways I can't write much b/c all the youth are here in the resource centre now and since I'll be talking about them it's not a good idea to write this while they are here. The training has gone well and you know what i think i'll try to post some of the photos from it.
Introduction to computers, word processing and the internet
Learning recreational games to include in peacebuilding activities
Role playing peer to peer counseling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home