Tuesday, October 17, 2006

personal record

So spent an hour and a half in the taxi park tonight trying to get a taxi home. I wasn't about to push my way into a taxi so i set a new personal record of over 90 minutes in the park....

So been a slightly crappy week thus far. Found out can't get the days off work to go to Rwanda this weekend with Jess and now James from MAT so guess what Dad we're going to Kigali!!! My computer got a virus and had to be killed - my entire life put on the server so yes my entire office currently has access to all the photos I had on my computer including ridiculous ones from Eastern Europe, that Budweiser taste test night and others..... now in the process of reviving my computer by redownloading everything, pulling my life back off the server and setting myself up again. sweet times

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THEY GOT A HOLD OF US IN EUROPE? OH shoot. That is bad. Please no sick supercarpoolpizza pics or like bar stuff?

I missed you in the libs today... roaming around the first floor sucks. I still look for you in your spot. Is that sad? Yes.

xoxosistasista

October 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home